In preparation for Hurricane Gustav, like so many other New Orleans’ businesses, Smiley Law Group boarded up its office and evacuated across the country. So you can see our diggs outfitted with plywood, we put up some photographs of the preparations on our company Photo Album.
- How To Remove A Mechanic’s Lien On My Property In Louisiana?
- The Golden Age of Electric Vehicles: Great Opportunities…But Surprising Dangers?
- How Working with a Construction Site Attorney Can Save Your Business Time and Money
- Smiley Law Firm Gives Back
- General Counsel Debate: Signs Your Company Is At Risk
Have legal issues? Find out out the answers to some of our most popular questions by downloading the "Law Survival Guide".