Whether your goal is to avoid expensive litigation or properly navigate an existing lawsuit, you and your company need to make the right legal choices. To do this, you need to know how the law applies to your particular circumstances. In business, knowing how the law applies to you can make all the difference in the world. For those looking for the correct guidance, a business law attorney can create a New Orleans legal opinion letter that can offer their specialized opinion.
You may think it’s too expensive or cumbersome to hire an attorney to provide you with general advice. Firms may require large up-front retainers, and then charge you for hours and hours of work. When you’re charged on an hourly basis, there’s no certainty as to how long the legal research and opinion writing will take, which means no certainty about how big that final bill will be.
However, obtaining a New Orleans legal opinion letter is easy with the Smiley Law Firm. We charge a published flat fee for performing legal research and providing you with a written opinion.
Here are some examples of how Smiley Law can help you with a New Orleans legal opinion letter:
- Offer a second opinion on another attorney’s advice or work
- Analyze licensing regulations and how they apply to your business
- Advise regarding prevailing wage requirements for a construction project
- Analyze labor union regulations for a certain project or business
- Analyze labor laws and how they relate to the hiring / firing of an employee
- Provide suggestions for creating or updating your business’ collections/accounts receivable practices
- Provide advice for other legal issues facing your business
In addition to providing you with a better understanding of the law and your legal rights, a New Orleans legal opinion letter from an attorney on our team may also help insulate you from future liability, as you may be able to rely on an attorney’s legal opinion in performing an action for a trust, a company, or other entity. A manager or member of a limited liability company, for example, has a fiduciary duty to the organization. If he or she acts in on the basis of a legal opinion received from an attorney, it will be very difficult to later show that the member or manager acted in “breach of the fiduciary duty,” as action was based upon legal advice received.
No matter what business you conduct or what your legal issue may be, our firm is ready to assist you. Simply click the graphic to the right to get started.
- Complete and submit the form.
- An Attorney from Smiley Law will review the information and call you to ask for any additional information needed to produce your Opinion or Research Letter.
- A bill will be sent to you via your email address.
- Upon payment, the Attorney will prepare your Opinion or Research Letter and send it to your email address.
If I submit the form, does that mean I owe $650?
No. A Smiley Law Attorney will review your case and contact you to make sure the firm has all of the information needed to produce an effective opinion letter. Payment will be discussed during that phone call.