SEATTLE, WA (SmileyLaw.Com) October 7, 2008 — Smiley Law Group, the boutique construction law firm with offices in Seattle and Louisiana, has been recognized as a technology leader, with one of most progressive and informative construction law websites on the web.
We’re happy to announce new features and improvements to wolfelaw.com, continuing towards our goal of providing contractors, suppliers and construction professionals with an enormous resource of construction law analysis and information.
Included in some of these improvements are:
- New Comprehensive Practice Area Site: When deciding on legal representation, it’s not only important to learn about your potential counsel, but also about the particular dispute in which you’re involved. The new comprehensive Practice Area portion of our website provides clients and potential clients with a wealth of information and articles about the areas where we practice, and the legal issues facing their businesses.
- Bookmark This! At the bottom of all web posts, frequently asked questions, articles, press releases and more is a new “Add This” button. See an article you’re interested in and want to share with a friend or collegue? Click on the “Add This” button and send it to them via email, facebook, digg or some other social network platform. Want to remind yourself to review an article later? Click on the “Add This” button to bookmark the article with Google or some other bookmarking service.
- Facebook! Smiley Law Group is happy to announce that it now has a Facebook page. Visit the page to view information about our firm, and become a fan to keep advised about firm updates, construction law issues, and more.
- We Twitter. Smiley Law Group has been experimenting with the new social networking tool, Twitter, and we’re excited to announce that you can follow our firm on Twitter, where we provide updates about construction law, construction law issues, and the occassional happenings of Smiley Law Group.
- Online eBook Publishing. The Contractor’s Collections Toolkit is just the first of many legal guides for contractors that we’ll be publishing in the coming weeks. The publications are available at our WLG Lulu Online Store, and will be available for purchase at Amazon.com, Barnes & Nobels, Borders and other retail outlets.
- Hurricane Blog. Some of our Louisiana clients have suffered some setbacks from Hurricane Gustav and Ike, and our firm launched a hurricane blog to answer some of their questions. Visit it for hurricane recovery information at http://hurricane.wolfelaw.com.
- Improved RSS Feeds. Stay up to date with the happenings at Smiley Law Group and our construction law article series and publications by subscribingto our new & improved RSS feeds using the FeedBurner service from google.